Address: East Hung Thang, Bai chay ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam
Phone: (84-33) 844740 / 251888
Vietnam Trade Union Hotel is located at Hung Thang avenue in Bai Chay district of Halong City. From here you can go shopping at the biggest market at Hon Gai area or enjoy by yourself the attractive activities at Tuan Chau Island such as Dolphin show or Water music show…. Vietnam Trade Union Hotel offers an excellent and a comfortable venue for banquets and conferences, Weddings or special occasions.
“Rates are subject to change without notice”
The Hotel offers 60 rooms, offering a panoramic view of the town and the beach, all rooms are fully equipped with IDD telephones, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Color Television with Cable Vision and the most impeccable range of bathroom toiletries.
– The rates include 10% VAT and 5% service charge.
– No charge for children up to 12 years old sharing room with parents without extra bed
– Opening: discout 10% room rate and meeting room rate.
– You can reserve by telephone, fax, mail, website.
– Complimentary Breakfast Buffet included in Asia Restaurant from 6 am to 9 am.
– We accept Master Card, American Express, Visa Master, JBC and Currency.
– There will be additional charge for late departures.
– Swimming Pool
– Tennis Courts
– In-room pay movies
– Telephone with message
– Computer hookup
– Electronic door locks
– AM/FM alarm clock
– coffee maker
– High speed Internet access
The Restaurant of Viet Nam Trade Union Hotel situated on the 2nd floor serving up to 200 people with a luxurious grand hall room. International and Vietnamese chefs prepare for you with a different selection of manus, with the beach view will add more impression to your Weddings, Receptions and Parties. You may enjoy fine cuisine at the Viet Nam Trade Union Hotel’s Restaurant offering you the best of Vietnamese, Chinese and European cuisine.
Banquet rooms with seating capacities for up to 200 people. The very place satisfies its guests requirement for conferences, seminars or other special occasions.halong bay tour guide